About The Product
Sharing many of the same features as the RPHA 10 Full Face Helmet such as the matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric outer shell, the RPHA Max/RP Solid Modular Motorcycle Helmet adds the convenience of a flip-up chin bar and drop-down sun shield.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optimal Shell Sizing: Three shell sizes (XS-SM, MD-LG and XL-2XL) provide riders with proportional sizing
- Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier and wearing glasses more comfortable
- Innovative center one-touch locking open/close system designed to be opened with either hand, providing an extremely secure seal
- Extremely Quiet: Developed in HJC's wind tunnel laboratory at high speeds to mitigate wind noise levels; only 84dB at 100 kph/62.5 mph
- Sport Helmet Design: Extremely compact and aerodynamic design gives the RPHA Max the look of a full-face sport bike helmet
- Optically superior Pinlock®-prepared 3D face shield provides 95% UV protection
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision fog-resistant lens included
- RapidFire™II Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- One-Touch Integrated SunShield: Smoke-tinted SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily adjusts to any of three positions via a handy sliding lever
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
- Cool4ever™ Interior Liner: Innovative new fabric features self-cooling properties that cool down faster than other fabrics while being lightweight, moisture-wicking, odor-free, anti-bacterial, removable and washable.
- Eyeglass grooves can accommodate riders with glasses
- DOT Approved
- Weight: 3.55 lbs / 1610 g (approx, based on size medium/large solid color)
About The Brand
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world. As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.