About The Product
A lightweight, good fitting shell, and a moisture-wicking liner paired with full front to back airflow and an integrated sunshield make this open-faced helmet feature rich.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell is lightweight, offering a superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- One-touch Integrated SunShield is smoke-tinted, 3-stage adjustable and deploys quickly and easily (patent pending)
- AccuSight anti-fog faceshield offers optically superior 3D design, providing 95% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating
- QuickSlide Shield Replacement System gives a quick, secure, toolless removal and installation
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System offers full front-to-back airflow that flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SilverCool interior is moisture-wicking, odor-free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric and is comfortable, removable and washable
- DOT Approved
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. / 1390g
About The Brand
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world. As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.