About The Product
The polycarbonate composite shell of the CS-R2 Solid Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet offers lightweight, superior fit and comfort thanks to the use of advanced CAD technology. HJC's RapidFire™ shield replacement system allows you to change you faceshield quickly and without tools. The CS-R2 Solid Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet also has adjustable forehead and chin vents that vent out the rear through two exhaust vents.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- Optically Superior Faceshield: 95% UV protection
- Advanced Ventilation System: Adjustable forehead and chin vents, and two rear exhaust vents
- Plush, Nylex® Interior: Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- DOT Approved
About The Brand
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world. As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.