About The Product
Roll bar/tube clamp for mounting your quick-release GoPro camera on to tubes/frames ranging from 1.4 to 2.5 (3.5cm - 6.35cm) in diameter.
Perfect for clamping your camera to the radiator cap (both metal and plastic caps) on karts. You can also clamp to bike frames, bumper bars, ski/surfboard racks, or anything else that is in the size range above.
Comes with pivoting orientation arms allowing for 3-way adjustability, ensuring you can get the angle you want.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all GoPro quick-release cameras including the Helmet Hero Wide, Motorsports Hero Wide, Motorsports Hero, Surf Hero, and Wide Hero cameras
- Not compatible with the Digital Hero 5 Wrist Camera
- Polycarbonate construction
- Stainless Steel nuts and bolts
- Clamp Diameter: 1.4 to 2.5 (3.5cm - 6.35cm)
- One Roll Bar/Tube Clamp
- One Three-way Adjustable Pivot Arm (three piece assembly)
- Warranty: One Year
About The Brand
GoPro makes the world's most versatile cameras. Capable of capturing your riding adventures in 1080p or better and even 3D, the GoPro Hero cameras are small, light and durable. They have been used by casual riders, track day stars, and even professional racers. The possibilities of use are only limited by your imagination. A complete line of accessories is available and includes extra waterproof cases, mounts, batteries, chargers and harnesses.