About The Product
Galfer has been providing high end braking solutions to the United States market since 1992, and they have applications for most street bikes, dirt bikes, and ATVs.
Features and Benefits
G1054: Semi-Metallic Carbon
- Workhorse of the brake-pad family
- Versatile compound is perfect for commuting, riding light trails or woods, or when you "just need some brake pads"
- Can be used with karts as a race compound
- GG rated for street use
- Progressive feel and feedback
- Applications range from streetbikes to cruisers, dirtbikes to ATVs
- Available for front and rear calipers
About The Brand
Galfer Brakes was founded by Maffio Milesi in Barcelona, Spain, in 1946 as a brake pad supplier for major European motorcycle and auto makers. For the most part, Galfer was unknown in the United States until 1992 when Giorgio Milesi - one of Maffio Milesi's three sons - moved to Santa Barbara, California with his son Sandro to open Galfer USA. Sixteen years and two locations later, Galfer USA resides in a 12,000 square-foot warehouse in Oxnard, California, and services North and South America, Australia and the Far East. Although all Galfer brake pads are still made in their Barcelona factory, Galfer USA is at the forefront of brake technology. All Galfer stainless steel brake lines are made in the same building that houses their sales, management and design teams, and many of Galfer's rotors are now made in Southern California.