About The Product
Two years in the making, G'rne is proud to introduce the all-new SG-12. At G'rne, they thrive to be the best, always looking for new ways to make a better product, always listening to their professional riders for valuable feedback, always looking to their suppliers for the very best materials.
All of which translates into more value for customers. The new SG-12 leads the way with many innovative features that you will only find at G'rne. Discover the future of footwear!
The revolutionary new dual pivot system is patented and exclusive to G'rne and is certainly going to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the "razorback". This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.
Features and Benefits
- Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide tougher performance
- The new heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression
- This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls
- The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well
- This new thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- By removing three screws, a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap
- Provides a "tried and true" system that provides the rider easy-in and easy-out non-failure system (keeping it simple)
- On the inner side of the boot is the all-new rubber grip guard
- Heat-resistant padding against your inner leg
About The Brand
For over 45 years, Gaerne has been manufacturing some of the finest footwear the world has ever seen. They have made thousands of boots and shipped them around the world. You can imagine the changes they have seen in this time period. Gaerne has come along way--from those simple sewing machines that they used years ago to the high tech machinery that they use today. The product itself has evolved to conform to the needs of the consumer and by listening to their customers they continue to raise the innovation year after year. You will appreciate all the technological components that are being used in today's production to fit your every need. Some things never change--One change you will not see with Gaerne is the change of address. Sure they have enlarged the factory to keep up with production needs but you will not see them setting up factories in third world countries like so many have to cut production costs. This is because they believe in Old Fashioned Quality. Quality that comes from their very own factory in Italy.