About The Product
Made of a hybrid fabric called TaodSkinz, delivering the look and feel of a traditional polyester rain jacket with our trademark windproof, waterproof, breathable, micro porous DriPore film and a non-woven inner liner.
Features and Benefits
- Fully sealed and taped waterproof seams
- Dual storm flap and rain gutter with snap front closure
- Exclusive Frogg Eyzz reflective piping and 2" Toad Strip on back pane
- Adjustable elastic cuff openings
- Easy-access hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hide-away hood with drip-free collar adjustments
- Adjustable elastic waistband with shock cord and dual cord locks
About The Brand
Located in one of the "wettest" parts of the country, frogg toggs was founded in 1996 on the promise of total customer satisfaction, and to this day they don't introduce a product, make a change, or commit a resource unless they know that it will result in giving their customers even more reason to seek out and purchase the frogg toggs brand. As their customer base expands from the traditional sporting segments into other outdoor activities, this commitment is strengthened rather than diluted. They understand that a growing market means increased demand for and scrutiny of product quality. Their response to this is embodied in the quality found in their ever-expanding product line. They have every confidence that each and every frogg toggs product will provide their customers with the quality, performance, and value associated with the frogg toggs brand.