About The Product
An excellent boot at a great value, the Comp 5 doesn’t sell itself short with features like a race-bonded outsole and soft-touch aluminum buckles. Ready for the gnarliest trail rides or your favorite ATV route, the Comp 5 Off-Road Motorcycle Boots are the best value in MX boot technology.
Use your regular shoe size as a reference. If you fall between sizes, go up to the next larger size.
Features and Benefits
- Race bonded outsole, creates a new level of comfort and durability for value priced off road boots
- Full-traction, knobby outsole adds versatility
- Full leather upper construction is durable, pliable, soft, and comfortable right out of the box
- Pliable main body construction
- Anatomically contoured shin plate and outer medial plastic guarantee free, easy movement without bindng
- Ultra-easy to use aluminum soft-touch pivot-lock buckleslock down securely and operate smoothly
- New, easy-to-operate locking pin size on buckles
- Bonded outsole is specifically molded for each boot size
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.