About The Product
Full coverage with a tough double layer Clarino palm and molded plastic knuckles, complemented by all the great colorways that make this a fan favorite.
Features and Benefits
- Nylon/polyester main construction
- Individually molded polycarbonate ballistic knuckle pieces for optimum fit
- Durable Pittards perforated leather
- New finger-gusset material for increased breathability and durability
- Rubber logo flexes with venting
- Direct-inject graphics
- Silicone gripper on fingertips for better lever control
- Embossed Neoprene cuff and knuckle
- Clarino-reinforced thumb
- Double-layer Clarino palm for abrasion resistance
- Hook and loop closure
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.