About The Product
When Fox's champions demanded the most effective full-coverage roost deflector in the world, Fox gave them the legendary Airframe: comfortable, durable and stylish. Ultimately, the world's first high-end roost deflector was born. The Airframe uses world-class technology in offering unbeatable coverage in a traditional deflector style. Its tradition lives on.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
Features and Benefits
- Shock-resistant, Lexan polycarbonate front and rear panels for full coverage and durability
- Lycra lined Biofoam comfort padding
- Fully adjustable and removable arm guards
- Removable back plate allows rider to wear as chest plate only
- KEVLAR® reinforced Torsion Hinge allows for the two-piece rear panel to conform to rider movement
- Adjustable shoulder connections give a custom fit
- Small fits riders 70-120 lbs.
- Medium fits riders 110-165 lbs.
- Large fits riders 155-240 lbs.
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.