About The Product
Same tuff materials and coverage as Fly Racing's adult Convertible 2, but scaled down to fit little guys and girls. The Convertible II Mini even get it's own graphic, just for the kids.
Features and Benefits
- REMOVABLE ARM GUARDS - Shields arms from bushes, rocks, and other debris when on a trail ride or in a motocross race
- IMPACT RESISTANT VENTED PANELS - High-impact plastic construction with vented front and back panels for maximum airflow and protection
- REMOVABLE SHOULDERS - Removable plastic shoulders allow for more options whether using it under a jersey or improving neck brace mobility
- REMOVABLE LYCRA FOAM - Quick-snap removable Lycra foam allows for easy cleaning and even a color change of interior foam panels
- ADJUSTABLE ANATOMIC FIT - Anatomically correct design offers comfort, movement and protection. Fully adjustable with aluminum hardware
- 40-80 lbs
About The Brand
Established in 1996, FLY Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the competitive North American market. Their off-road motorcycle race wear lines cover the full kit with helmets, goggles, jerseys, pants, gloves, boots, and protective gear such as knee guards, roost guards, and neck braces. Their street apparel consists of textile jackets and pants, boots, gloves, helmets and reflective vests.