About The Product
From night riding under the Aurora Borealis in Alaska to riding around Aurora Michigan, these gloves will keep you're hands warm.
Features and Benefits
- Fully insulated Thinsulate™ cold weather glove
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and warm all day
- High grade genuine leather palm and wrapped finger tips for years of durability
- Unique silicone gripper print provides added control between the glove and handlebar
- Additional leather strip between thumb and index finger provides reinforcement in high use-area of glove
- Extended neoprene cuff eliminates open exposed area between gloves and jacket
- Unique styling with a conservative look bundled with all these features help make this one of Fly Racing's most technical cold weather gloves
About The Brand
Established in 1996, FLY Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the competitive North American market. Their off-road motorcycle race wear lines cover the full kit with helmets, goggles, jerseys, pants, gloves, boots, and protective gear such as knee guards, roost guards, and neck braces. Their street apparel consists of textile jackets and pants, boots, gloves, helmets and reflective vests.