About The Product
Flash2Pass is the innovatively simple way to open or close your garage door.
Gone are the days of fumbling through tankbags and pockets for your opener. With the Flash2Pass, a double-flash of your highbeams will transmit a rolling code that controls your garage door.
Features and Benefits
- Uses existing headlight switch for highbeams
- Works with most automatic garage-door openers manufacturered since 1982
- Maintenance-free system
- Digital-encrypted signal and rolling-code technology for ultimate security
- Always at your fingertips
- No remote to lose
- Can be used with existing remote should you need the other features
- No batteries to change - gets power directly from vehicle
- Easy, nonpolarized two-wire installation
- Can be used with the AC Adapter if needed (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Patented transmitter
- Corresponding receiver
- All installation hardware
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instruction
- Perfect for second or vacation homes
- Allows the same transmitter that activates the primary garage door opener, to activate a second garage door opener
- Transmitters can be programmed to as many receivers as you need (e.g., one bike using three different garages)
- Great for a spare or replacement
- Can be added to existing systems
- Up to six transmitters can be added to one receiver (e.g., six bikes using one garage)
- Radio-frequency device
- Dimensions (transmitter): 2" x 2" x 0.75"
About The Brand
There are two styles available. The Flash2Pass™ system for individual homeowners and the F2P ICAS™ for gated communities. The F2P ICAS™ allows all the residents to activate the gate, but also lets them open their individual garage doors as well…all with a double flash of their high beams! The Flash2Pass systems are compatible with most controlled access parking systems for parking lots, underground garages, and fleet management.