About The Product
Since efficient warming is dependent upon close proximity to the body, Firstgear reduced the number of sizes for the Heated Liner Jacket and ensured a good fit with stretch panels incorporated into the liner's design.
Heating elements are located across the upper and lower back, down the sleeves, around the neck and, to combat the effects of windchill, the liner concentrates heat in the front of the jacket.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack
- Must be used with Firstgear Heat-Troller™ (sold seperately)
- Exclusive dual-zone heating system is compatible with both single and dual heat trollers - without rewiring the liner
- Intended to be worn over a single layer of clothing, such as a T-shirt or other lightweight garment
- Temperature neutral so you can wear your liner all day without changing clothes when you need heat
- Lightweight, soft nylon shell for minimum bulk
- Non-coated finish for maximum breathability
- Form-fitting, snug design for optimum heat transfer
- Full heat coverage
- When not in use, integrated plugs for gloves and pants plug stow in zippered pockets (gloves and pants sold separately)
- Flex panels and action back allow for a full range of movement
- Fleece inner collar wicks moisture
- Packs into its own included zippered pouch
Note: Does not provide impact protection. A protective outer jacket should always be worn over this Liner Jacket.
- Rating: 110 W at 12.8 V
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's (in addition to Cycle Gear's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee)
About The Brand
Firstgear is the recognized leader in adventure apparel and equipment. For over 20 years Firstgear technologies and innovation have influenced how riders perceive their sport. Industry leading gear that is often imitated, seldom equaled and never surpassed. Firstgear crafts its apparel for the rider. Any weather, any condition - any time. That's their credo. Because they are riders too - and at Firstgear, there's no such thing as bad weather - just bad gear. Utilizing the finest materials, with exacting precision and tested by real riders, Firstgear motorcycle apparel is engineered for the long haul. It's gear you can depend on - for every ride. Firstgear - because every ride is an adventure.