About The Product
Efficient warming is dependent upon close proximity to the body. Firstgear reduced the amount of sizes while ensuring a good fit by incorporating stretch panels into the liner's design. The long-sleeve liner cocoons its wearer in warmth by incorporating heating elements across the upper and lower back, down the sleeves, around the neck and, to combat the effects of windchill, the liner concentrates heat in the front of the jacket.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing
- Built to be temperature neutral
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for maximum breathability
- Snug fitting form fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heat pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
- Integrated glove plugs and pant plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of motion
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
- Packs into it's own zippered pouch - included
- Must be used with Firstgear Heat-Troller™ (sold seperately)
About The Brand
Firstgear is the recognized leader in adventure apparel and equipment. For over 20 years Firstgear technologies and innovation have influenced how riders perceive their sport. Industry leading gear that is often imitated, seldom equaled and never surpassed. Firstgear crafts its apparel for the rider. Any weather, any condition - any time. That's their credo. Because they are riders too - and at Firstgear, there's no such thing as bad weather - just bad gear. Utilizing the finest materials, with exacting precision and tested by real riders, Firstgear motorcycle apparel is engineered for the long haul. It's gear you can depend on - for every ride. Firstgear - because every ride is an adventure.