About The Product
The EVS Glider Knee Pad was uniquely engineered to provide maximum protection in maximum comfort.
Features and Benefits
- The hard outside shell is kept away from your knee as it rides on a flexible membrane on the outside layer, while the parts in contact with your leg are soft and breathable
- Knee guard is sewn to the spandex
- The Lycra is mounted to the gasket
- Combined hard impact P.E. cup and molded Biofoam
- TPR rubber limiters keep the cup where you need it even during extreme crashes
- Cup moves up and down but the pad stays in place
- Perforated soft neoprene inner layer for superb ventilation
- Sold in pairs
About The Brand
In 1985 two gentlemen developed a strategy that would forever change and revolutionize the sport of Motocross. After years of knee injuries and no brace on the market to fit their need, EVS Sports was born. The AMX-5 was the industries first ever Motocross specific knee brace. Over 25 years later the AMX-5 saw tremendous success with some of the worlds most prestigious athletes using it and helping to grow the brand into the image it has become today. Over the last quarter of a century EVS Sports has become the leader in innovation and advanced technology, developing head to toe products for the majority of today's extreme sports athletes. What started out as one knee brace has evolved into an extensive line of knees braces, neck supports, helmets, chest/back protection and a long list of protective gear products to keep any athlete safe when doing what they love. EVS pours the same amount of dedication and determination into their products as you do into becoming the best that you can possibly be.