About The Product
The new Sportmax Q2 incorporates race-tested advancements that add up to a vastly superior tire equally at home on the street or the track.
Features and Benefits
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire intuitively allows the rider greater latitude in line choice while cornering and provides amazingly linear steering no matter what shape, speed or camber the corner, and at all lean angles
- Radical new profile puts down a bigger footprint at extreme lean angles while also allowing greater lean angles and higher corner speeds to provide substantially better grip and handling
- Dunlop's advanced Multi-Tread technology combines the benefits of a tough, long-wearing center compound for increased mileage with a special lateral-grip compound on each shoulder for superior cornering traction
- New carcass construction in both the front and rear tires includes newly designed continuous hex beads that are both lighter and stronger to enhance steering response in the front tire and increase cornering stability in both tires
- Q2 rear tire features a newly developed, stiffer version of Dunlop's Jointless Band (JLB) construction that utilizes a continuously wound aramid belt for reduced carcass distortion, plus stiffer overall construction to meet high-performance demands and provide a more consistent contact patch
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.