About The Product
The Dunlop Roadsmart is an advanced sport-touring radial tire that elevates the class standard with remarkable wet-weather performance, exceptional mileage, and sportbike handling.
To give you confidence in all weather conditions, the Roadsmart has a cosecant curve tread with deep, long grooves to evacuate the maximum amount of water in both straight line and cornering conditions.
The Roadsmart features Multi-Tread compound technology on the rear tire. This innovative engineering pairs a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread with a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder to maximize cornering performance and provide class-leading grip and feel.
Features and Benefits
- Best wet-weather performace of any Dunlop road tire
- Long lasting mileage
- Multi-Tread (MT) compound on rear tire
- Microsized carbon particles improve dry grip under acceleration
- Special silica additive improves wet grip
- Cosecant curve tread design
- Qualifier like profile ensures maximum contact area when cornering
- Speed Rating: Z (149+ mph), W (168 mph)
- Manufactured Sizes: 120/60-17, 120/70-17, 120/70-18, 150/70-17, 160/60-17, 170/60-17, 180/55-17, 190/50-17, 160/60-18, 200/50-17
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.