About The Product
The new Dunlop Qualifier brings the high-performance radial sportbike tire to a whole new level.
Features and Benefits
- Offers true race track level grip and performance for the street
- Race derived front tire profile promotes quicker turn-in and lighter steering, and is engineered to offer a larger footprint at maximum lean angles
- Rear tire compound blends three race developed polymers to maximize grip and warm up quickly in the wet or the dry
- Advanced belt design and Jointless Band (JLB) construction reduce unsprung weight for quicker acceleration and enhanced steering characteristics
- Next generation cosecant curve tread pattern allows the driving and braking forces to remain properly aligned under cornering conditions
- Heats up faster and sticks better than its predecessor, the D208ZR sport radial
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.