About The Product
Patterned after the popular D752, the Dunlop D952 Off-road Motorcycle Tire is made for riders who want greater durability without sacrificing performance.
Features and Benefits
- Boasts high-durability construction for long wear and great traction
- Special compound delivers good grip and excellent durability, resulting in a range of tires that work great in a wide variety of conditions
- Modified knob structure has resized knobs with an increased base radius, making them more durable
- Speed Rating: M (81 mph)
- Manufactured Sizes (Front): 80/100-21
- Manufactured Sizes (Rear): 110/90-18, 120/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, 120/90-19
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.