About The Product
The Dunlop D401 cruiser tire delivers outstanding grip while providing long tire life.
It is the only tire approved by Harley-Davidson for its cruiser models.
Features and Benefits
- Genuine Harley-Davidson cruiser tire
- Co-branded with the Harley-Davidson name and logo on the sidewall
- Advanced tread pattern and specifically formulated compound for outstanding grip in wet or dry weather
- Bias or bias-belted construction
- Computer-optimized tread profile to reduce cupping for even wear
- Black sidewalls
- Front: 90/90-19, 100/90-19
- Rear (belted): 130/90B-16, 150/80B-16
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.