About The Product
Lightweight, compact, and fully automatic, the Battery Tender Junior is very easy to use, especially in small spaces. The Junior 12V will keep your battery fully charged so that it's ready to go when you are!
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded, or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
- Complete 4-step charging program: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery
- If battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output-power resumes
- Solid-state, two-color LED indicates stage of charger
- Reverse-polarity protected
- 12' output cord gives you plenty of reach
- Input Volatge & Frequency 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- DC Output Current 0.750 Amps
- Output Voltage 12 Volts
- Maximum Operating Temperature 50°C Typical
About The Brand
At Deltran, performance is a way of life. For some companies, performance may be just a word they like to use. Deltran's performance and service continues well after the sale! They constantly improve their processes and leverage new technologies in virtually all aspects of battery charger system engineering, manufacturing, and quality system management to achieve the most cost effective configurations in their product lines.