About The Product
Extended touring pleasure and comfort under all weather conditions were the fundemental premises behind the development of the Bruce jacket. A breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane and water repellent treatments ensure a lightweight, quick drying jacket. Air vents on the chest, thermal lining and a removeable double collar permit microclimate management as temperatures change. Homologated protectors and pockets for optional back and Thorax chest protectors, along with ample adjustment possibilities and elasicized inserts complete the item's technical features.
HOT DEAL! Now until 11/17/13, Buy any Dainese Gore-Tex or D-Dry jacket and get a FREE Dainese Wave G Back Protector Insert OR Dainese Shield Air G1 Level 2 Back Protector OR Shield Air G2 Level 2 Back Protector!
Just add both items to your cart and see the savings reflected in the cart!
To see additional qualifying items, click HERE!
Features and Benefits
- Removable composite protectors, certified to EN 1621.97 Standards
- High-tenacity polyamide fabric
- Adjustable neck fastener
- Wrist and waist adjustment
- Drawstring adjustable jacket bottom
- Elasticized fabric inserts
- Jacket-pant fastening system
- Pocket for optional G1/G2 back protector
- Pocket for Thorax chest protector
- Waterproof pocket on strip
- Pocket on removable liner
- Reflective inserts
- 2 inner pockets
- 2 outer pockets
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX™ membrane
- Membrane laminated with outer fabric
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment
- Air inlets on chest
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable double collar
- Front fastening system with waterproof double strip
About The Brand
Cycle Gear is proud to be America's Largest Retailer of Dainese Motorcycle Apparel. Trusted by World Champion racers since the 70's, Dainese offers performance leather and textile gear perfect for all levels of enthusiasts. Dainese's designs have always been cutting edge with a quality and attention to detail other motorcycle apparel brands strive to achieve. Innovative materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, and composite protectors that are certified to the highest European standards are incorporated into their leather riding gear, boots and gloves. If textile is more your thing, Dainese incorporates the same level of safety into their waterproof and mesh jackets and pants using materials such as Gore-Tex®, Cordura®, and their exclusive D-Dry® waterproof membrane. If you want the best, wear what the best in racing wear. Rossi, Roberts, Lorenzo, Spencer, Bayless, Biaggi…and you.