About The Product
Stay protected and cool when the temps rise in the LRX Air Mesh Motorcycle Jacket. The Armor-Link 3 Mesh Shell is reinforced by 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the shoulder and elbow areas for greater abrasion protection while CE approved armor under the fabric helps disperse impact forces. A removable two-stage Aquatherm liner is included for when the weather turns cooler.
Features and Benefits
- Armor-Link 3 Mesh shell incorporates 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow impact panels
- Mandarin style collar with soft, microfiber trim
- Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort and performance in the riding position
- 360o Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector
- Includes Cortech's removable, Two-Stage Aquatherm liner. The two stages can be used in conjunction with each other or independently for maximum versatility
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand pockets, internal pouch and mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
About The Brand
Cortech has complete lines of leather and textile motorcycling gear for both men and women. Their textile pants and jackets come in both waterproof varieties for the winter months and mesh for the summer allowing year round comfort. The leather lines offer greater abrasion protection and all of their protective pants and jackets include CE approved armor. In addition Cortech makes boots, gloves, rain suits, luggage, and other accessories to make your ride more pleasant.