About The Product
The Women's N20 Ladybug Open-Face Motorcycle Helmet is a lightweight helmet with a cool retro design to match your scooter, cruiser or vintage bike.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell (less than 3 lbs) with authentic retro Nolan logo
- Innovative removable and washable liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking
- Pilot-style quick-change shield is optically correct and offers UV400 protection. The helmet comes with a light blue shield, and metalized side plates
- Microlock (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- DOT aprroved (In Europe ECE-2205)
- Included with the helmet: Owner's manual and Microlock cover
About The Brand
Beginning production of Motorcycle helmets in Bergamo, Italy since the early 1970's, Nolan began using sophisticated materials to bring optimum performance to motorcycle riders at a competitive price. Throughout the 30 years since Nolan's first production helmet, Nolan hasn't ceased to use innovative technology to broaden its range of products. Today, Nolan Helmets hold more than 50% of the European market and manufactures all components to their helmets in house.