About The Product
N85 Vortex Modular Motorcycle Helmet: Nolan's new full-face street helmet.
Nolan returns to the American full-face market with a new model boasting a bold sporty design with advanced features and a great price.
Features and Benefits
- VPS (Vision Protection System) - Short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield. As thick as a regular face shield, it provides real eye protection when used with the clear shield open. It is easily operated by a rotating slider on the left side of the helmet. It is treated to be anti-fog and anti-scratch and can be changed easily
- Ready for Ncom® communication system
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Fully removable and washable Clima®-comfort liner on snaps with wrap-around cheek-pads for wind-noise reduction. The liner is treated to be antibacterial, is wicking and breathable. The cheek-pads are separate for custom-fitting options. The shape of the comfort padding is designed to accommodate eyeglasses
- Dual top vent with exhaust grid in the rear spoiler and chin-bar vents, with additional venting device in the lower trim to prevent fogging
- Optically correct, push-button quick-change shield is optically correct and offers UV-400 protection
- Multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts the new high-performance Pinlock® anti-fog insert with a silicone seal
- Chin curtain included
- Microlock® (adjustable quick release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- DOT approved
About The Brand
Beginning production of Motorcycle helmets in Bergamo, Italy since the early 1970's, Nolan began using sophisticated materials to bring optimum performance to motorcycle riders at a competitive price. Throughout the 30 years since Nolan's first production helmet, Nolan hasn't ceased to use innovative technology to broaden its range of products. Today, Nolan Helmets hold more than 50% of the European market and manufactures all components to their helmets in house.