About The Product
Ultra-High Performance Radials designed to achieve high handling performance and easier cornering using new tread patterns and construction technology from MotoGP.
Features and Benefits
- High grip levels from new rubber compounds work in a wider range of temperatures
- Features quick warm-up even in low temperatures and works well in cool conditions
- Achieves a high level of wet performance by adopting new tread patterns and rubber compounds
- Dual Compound (3LC) is used for both front and rear tires
- Contact patch is optimized to improve contact with the road
- Performance is maintained throughout the life of the tire
- Technologies used include: Mono-Spiral Belt, Silica Rich EX, RC Polymer and Nano Pro-Tech to achieve high levels of all-around sport bike performance
About The Brand
Bridgestone Americas traces its roots to two distinguished companies - The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, founded by Harvey Firestone in Akron, Ohio in August 1900, and the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan in 1931. The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies' combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone's existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.