About The Product
The MX31 carries a wealth of innovative features that allow the tire to dig down deep for extra traction in sand and mud, resulting in tenacious grip across a wide range of soft-terrain conditions.
Features and Benefits
- New patented chiseled shoulder block shape. A taper in the block creates a smaller point on top that allows the knob to penetrate through the ground's soft surface layer and grab the firmer ground beneath. By burrowing into firmer substrate, the knobs gain traction instead of floating on the surface
- Limited block surface creates a more open pattern for enhanced penetration in soft dirt/sand to contact harder ground for increased traction
- Chiseled shoulder block shape improves side traction and makes traversing ruts easier. This tapered shape facilitates knob penetration through soft surfaces, whereas a flat knob would float and/or be deflected. Instead, the tapered knob penetrates into the firmer underlying ground to give the tire more bite for more traction
- Recess design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort
- Knobs are placed in a unique linked shoulder block design for better traction and grip in soft-to-intermediate riding conditions
About The Brand
Motorcyclists the world over recognize the name Dunlop®-and for good reason. With extensive global resources and a commitment to racing disciplines worldwide, Dunlop draws on a vast and ever-evolving body of design knowledge and hard-won experience to develop innovative motorcycle tire technology. Much of this technology makes its way to you, whether you ride on the track, street or simply head out for a weekend off-road adventure. Additionally, Dunlop maintains extensive development and manufacturing capabilities in the US focused on developing groundbreaking new products for our customers. The Dunlop advantage encompasses many benefits including innovations such as Multi-Tread design, Response Profile Technology, and the innovative off-road Geomax Reinforced Pattern that helped win every AMA Motocross and Supercross race in 2010. Dunlop. Accelerate Your Soul.