About The Product
Derived from top factory supercross, motocross, and off-road racing technologies, and race proven, the Bridgestone M403 and M404 Off-Road Tires make a great pair for intermediate terrain.
With complete sizing and applications for all machines from 50-450cc, the M403/M404 set offers the broadest range for Bridgestone motocross and off-road tires.
Features and Benefits
- New, fine-tuned casing construction
- Re-engineered rubber compound
- Innovative tread pattern
- Improved durability
- Accommodates a wider range of soils
- Front provides improved cornering control and feedback even at full lean angles
- Rear offers added traction and slide control for better acceleration out of corners
- Challenges the Dunlop D756s or Michelin Starcross MH3s
- Speed Rating: M (81 mph)
- Manufactured Sizes (M403): 60/100M-12; 60/100M-14; 70/100M-17; 70/100M-19; 80/100M-21; 90/100M-21
- Manufactured Sizes (M404): 70/100M-10; 80/100M-12; 90/100M-14; 90/100M-16; 100/100M-18; 110/100M-18; 100/90M-19; 110/80M-19; 110/90M-19; 120/80M-19
About The Brand
Bridgestone Americas traces its roots to two distinguished companies - The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, founded by Harvey Firestone in Akron, Ohio in August 1900, and the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan in 1931. The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies' combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone's existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.