About The Product
You are the type of rider that does not let something like the lack of a road bring you down. The Battle Wing from Bridgestone is a great choice for adventure bikes that plan on spending 20% of their time off-road.
Features and Benefits
- V-rated radial designed for Adventure bike applications
- Front tire features a high grip compound and new profile to enhance handling and contact feel
- Silca enriched compound (rear) offers exceptional level of grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Mono-spiral belt construction (rear) offers high speed stability and excellent shock absorption
- Tread pattern design minimizes road noise
- BW 501/502 combination is designed for 80% on-road/ 20% off-road use
About The Brand
Bridgestone Americas traces its roots to two distinguished companies - The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company, founded by Harvey Firestone in Akron, Ohio in August 1900, and the Bridgestone Tire Company Ltd., founded by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan in 1931. The two companies merged in 1988 when Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone for $2.6 billion, transforming the companies' combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. As part of its integration with Bridgestone's existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities and more than 50,000 employees throughout the Americas.