HOW TO PROPERLY FIT MOTORCYCLE SUITS
1. Measuring your waist – Use a measuring tape to measure around your lower torso area where you would like the pants to button. Take the measurement a few times and use the largest result as our waist size.
2. Measuring your Chest Size - It's best to have a friend help you with this step if possible. Place a measuring tape under your armpit and measure around the entire chest at the fullest point for both women and men.
3. Measuring your inseam – Starting at your ankle, run the measuring tape up the inside of your leg until you reach the point where you would like the crotch of the pants to sit. This is your inseam.
4. Measuring your Sleeve length - To properly measure your sleeve length place your hand at your hip so that your arm makes a 90 degree bend at the elbow. Measure from the center of the back of your neck across to the shoulder, down the upper arm to the elbow, and finally to your wrist.
5. Measuring your Neck - Measure around the middle of the neck, around your Adams apple or fullest part of our neck. Allow for index finger to fit between the tape and your neck for a comfortable fit.
6. Finding your Size - Use the measurements you've taken in the previous steps to identify the best size suit for your needs based off on the size chart (s) shown above.