About The Product
Fusing advanced ideas in design and protection with the highest quality materials and construction, Alpinestars' MX-1 Race Suit sets new standards for comfort, performance and protection.
Features and Benefits
- 1.2mm-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Alpinstars exclusive, patented, external high-modulus thermoplastic protection on the shoulders.
- Removable CE approved GP Protectors with injection-molded shell and dual density foam padding.
- Ergonomically placed stretch KEVLAR® panels for optimal flexibility.
- MotoGP profile, ventilated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Soft neoprene, comfort cuff and collar construction.
- Removable mesh liner.
- Chest pad compartments with PE protection (Alpinestars Bionic chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable thermal vest liner.
- YKK Semi Auto Lock zippers.
- Perforated leather panels for increased cooling.
- 90 anatomical race fit.
- Leather flex zones on waist and knees.
- Alpinestars Bionic Race back protector is supplied as standard and located with a secure snap connection.
- Micro injected logos.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?