About The Product
The perfect match for the Everest GTX jacket, the Everest GTX pants meet the demands of all riding professionals and serious enthusiasts. Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, they also offer direct ventilation through the GORE® Lockout® zippers, to cool you down when temperatures rise. Fit and comfort? Second to none. These pants form a recommended combination with the Everest GTX Jacket.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed using GTX Gore-Tex® Pro Shell Armacor 3L COOL, GTX Gore-Tex® Pro Shell Misano 3L TFL COOL, GTX Gore-Tex® Pro Shell stretch 3L
- Removable Exkin® Air thermal liner
- The GTX Gore-Tex® Pro Shell is both waterproof and breathable
- SaS Tec® CE protection at knees, fully perforated EVA foam at hips, pockets for Sas Tec® CE hip protector
- Reflective material at the calves for greater visability
- Adjustable waist
- Vents secured by GTX Gore-Tex® LOCK-OUT® zippers at upper legs
- Short and full length pant connection zippers
- REV'IT! products can only be shipped to customers in the United States
About The Brand
Rev'It has been redefining the motorcycle industry since 1995 with a line of motorcycle apparel with an attention to detail and love of design well above the existing standards. Rev'It uses a revolutionary three dimensional design concept known as Engineered Skin that allows them to relocate the stitching seams away from major impact areas making their leather race suits, jackets, and pants less vulnerable to failure in a crash. In addition to their full line of leather gear, Rev'It offers textile apparel for all seasons including mesh for the summer, waterproof and Gore Tex for the winter. Their base layers allow you to maximize the abilities of your gear making for a more comfortable ride. Rounding out their apparel, Rev'It makes motorcycle boots and gloves for riding conditions ranging from professional racing to your daily commute. Quickly becoming a household name, Rev'It knows what it feels like to live and breath motorcycles...Just like you.