About The Product
For full-body, all-weather protection, these Sand textile pants match with their complementary jacket. The Sand textile pants offer great functionality, with a double PWR/shell seat and PWR/wax coating on the inside of the legs, for a better grip on the bike. The legs are also versatile: thin enough to wear inside the boot, but wide enough to wear over it. Watercatchers prevent water from creeping up into the leg, and a detachable thermal lining and removable 3-layer membrane round out the total comfort of the Sand textile pants.
Features and Benefits
- Ventilation: VCS zipper
- Features: short and long connection zipper, stretch lips, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers
- Pockets: slit pockets, stash pockets
- Adjustability: adjustment tab, adjustment straps
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Protection: double textile seat, prolife®CE protection, fully perforated EVA foam
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Outer shell: PWR wax 1200D, PWR shell 500D, PWR shell 750D
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproof & Breathability: detachable hydratex® 3L
- REV'IT! products can only be shipped to customers in the United States
About The Brand
Rev'It has been redefining the motorcycle industry since 1995 with a line of motorcycle apparel with an attention to detail and love of design well above the existing standards. Rev'It uses a revolutionary three dimensional design concept known as Engineered Skin that allows them to relocate the stitching seams away from major impact areas making their leather race suits, jackets, and pants less vulnerable to failure in a crash. In addition to their full line of leather gear, Rev'It offers textile apparel for all seasons including mesh for the summer, waterproof and Gore Tex for the winter. Their base layers allow you to maximize the abilities of your gear making for a more comfortable ride. Rounding out their apparel, Rev'It makes motorcycle boots and gloves for riding conditions ranging from professional racing to your daily commute. Quickly becoming a household name, Rev'It knows what it feels like to live and breath motorcycles...Just like you.