About The Product
Warm weather does not make the pavement any softer to land on if you crash. Fly Racing came up with the Coolpro Mesh Motorcycle Pants to help riders stay cool whenthe temps rise. CE knee armor and foam hip pads help keep you safe, and the abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-panel, abrasion resistant mesh design keeps you cool in the hottest conditions
- Anatomically fitted for the riding position
- Removable CE Approved armor in the knees with three-way height adjustment
- Removable impact foam hip pads for added protection
- Reflective piping and lower leg panels for increased visibility and safety
- Lightweight, water-resistant, removable liner is great for the occasional rain shower, or perfect a windbreaker for those cool mornings or evenings
- Adjustable, dual Velcro® waist belts with elastic waist
- 2 zippered front pockets help to securely store all your goods
- 8" zipper connects to your jacket
- Available in men's and ladies sizing
About The Brand
Established in 1996, FLY Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the competitive North American market. Their off-road motorcycle race wear lines cover the full kit with helmets, goggles, jerseys, pants, gloves, boots, and protective gear such as knee guards, roost guards, and neck braces. Their street apparel consists of textile jackets and pants, boots, gloves, helmets and reflective vests.