About The Product
Alpinestars GP Plus Pants are cut from full-grain leather and feature accordion flex zones around the knees for enhanced mobility and comfort. Multi-stitched main seams and race-derived GP-R protectors grant exceptional levels of protection.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather
- Contoured, lightweight mesh calf cuffs grant the optimal combination of fit and comfort
- Accordion leather knees flex zones enhance mobility and comfort while riding
- Also available in 'Short' and 'Tall' versions with modified inseam length (+/- 2.5cm), providing an option that suits every rider
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Alpinestars one-piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin impact protectors feature a floating construction to keep the protectors in the optimal position at all times
- Integrated PE comfort foam on the coccyx and hips
- Stretch waist bands and sliding hook waist closure offer a secure, precise fit
- Internal lining with stretch panels inserts work in conjunction with the external flex zones to further enhance comfort and fit
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
- Replaceable Alpinestars Sport knee sliders
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?