About The Product
Multi-season functionality for the touring and sport touring motorcycle enthusiast has been redefined: REV'IT! is proud to introduce the Spectrum jacket. A quick run-down of its features: a robust and well-designed outer shell (featuring a multitude of storage possibilities), strategically placed reflection panels, and direct ventilation zippers for great airflow (once the breathable and 100% waterproof membrane has been removed). The REVIT Spectrum can be worn in combination with or without the removable thermal liner. Last but certainly not least: Knox CE level Flexiform armor at elbows and shoulders. But don't take our word on the superiority of the Spectrum: discover all its great, functional details yourself.
Features and Benefits
- Polyester 600D, polyester rib, and Monaco Performance cowhide outer shell
- Removable waterproof and breathable hydratex® G-liner
- Knox® Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows, EVA foam at back, and a pocket for Knox® Advance X CE back protector
- Zippered vents at the chest and under arms with an air outlet on the back
- Several internal and external pockets
- REV'IT! products can only be shipped to customers in the United States
About The Brand
Rev'It has been redefining the motorcycle industry since 1995 with a line of motorcycle apparel with an attention to detail and love of design well above the existing standards. Rev'It uses a revolutionary three dimensional design concept known as Engineered Skin that allows them to relocate the stitching seams away from major impact areas making their leather race suits, jackets, and pants less vulnerable to failure in a crash. In addition to their full line of leather gear, Rev'It offers textile apparel for all seasons including mesh for the summer, waterproof and Gore Tex for the winter. Their base layers allow you to maximize the abilities of your gear making for a more comfortable ride. Rounding out their apparel, Rev'It makes motorcycle boots and gloves for riding conditions ranging from professional racing to your daily commute. Quickly becoming a household name, Rev'It knows what it feels like to live and breath motorcycles...Just like you.