About The Product
Start with our all-weather Energy jacket, and add CE-approved (EN-471 directive) high-visibility neon-yellow fabric. Then place some additional reflective panels, and the result is maximum visibility in both day and night. This makes the Energy HV textile jacket the ultimate choice for daily commuters. Whether it's city streets of Paris or circling London's M25, Energy HV has you covered.
Features and Benefits
- Ventilation: VCS zippers
- Features: short connection zipper
- Pockets: inner pockets , stash pockets
- Adjustability: flexisnap , adjustment strap , adjustment drawcord , adjustment tabs
- Fit: tour fit , regular
- Protection: EVA foam , Knox® Flexiform CE protection
- Detachable insulated thermal liner
- Outer shell: Lorica® , neoprene , Monaco Performance cowhide , polyester rib , polyester 600D EN471
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite™
- Waterproofing & Breathability hydratex® G-liner
- REV'IT! products can only be shipped to customers in the United States
About The Brand
Rev'It has been redefining the motorcycle industry since 1995 with a line of motorcycle apparel with an attention to detail and love of design well above the existing standards. Rev'It uses a revolutionary three dimensional design concept known as Engineered Skin that allows them to relocate the stitching seams away from major impact areas making their leather race suits, jackets, and pants less vulnerable to failure in a crash. In addition to their full line of leather gear, Rev'It offers textile apparel for all seasons including mesh for the summer, waterproof and Gore Tex for the winter. Their base layers allow you to maximize the abilities of your gear making for a more comfortable ride. Rounding out their apparel, Rev'It makes motorcycle boots and gloves for riding conditions ranging from professional racing to your daily commute. Quickly becoming a household name, Rev'It knows what it feels like to live and breath motorcycles...Just like you.