About The Product
Technical and aesthetic elements are expertly combined to create Alpinestars' Köln Drystar® Jacket. A weatherproof Drystar® liner, ventilation intakes and lightweight Bio Armor are seamlessly integrated into the jacket's design, offering all weather riding ability without compromising style.
Features and Benefits
- 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket suit any climatic condition
- Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for enhanced strength and durability
- Alpinestars' exclusive Drystar® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in even the most hostile of weather conditions
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade)
- Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions
- Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide superior ventilation in warm conditions
- Discrete volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap
- Waist adjustment belt is stylish and affords a tailored fit
- Premium YKK zippers with twin slider on the front zipper
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?