About The Product
The EXO 400 from Scorpion has a quiet, aero-tuned outer shell and breathable, moisture-wicking liner and cheek pads. The fog-free, optically correct faceshield is changeable without tools in under 10 seconds.
Tinted faceshield not included, but can be purchased seperately.This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
Features and Benefits
- AirtFit air-inflation system
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, Aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort
- EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system: Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with Aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
About The Brand
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmet and protective gear design and manufacturing. ScorpionExo® Helmets are available for street and off-road riders and are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field. They put the same focus on high-tech engineering and style into their jackets, pants, and gloves for men and women street riders.