About The Product
Worn by several World Superbike Championship Racers, including 2001, 2006 & 2008 Champion Troy Bayliss & 2001, 2007 Champion James Toseland. Truly a Race Quality helmet at an amazing price!
Features and Benefits
- Two Separate Shell Sizes for optimum fit, sized from XS - 2XL
- DVRC (Dynamically Variable Resistance Crumple zones) providing optimal ventilation and energy management in a Uni-body EPS design
- SEC (Structurally Enhanced Composite) fiber weave
- ACE (Advanced Channeled EPS) for maximum ventilation
- Removable and Washable 3D Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads
- Tool-less, Thermal formed visor, no side covers, for quick and easy removal
- Reversible upper "Antennae" intake/exhaust ports
- Dual "Aero Spike" exhaust ports on back of shell
- Race approved by every major US Motorcycle Race Organization
- DOT and ECE Certified!
About The Brand
Suomy was born in Italy in 1997, as a line of racing helmets by will of Umberto Monti. The activity of the Italian company is tied closely to the racing world where it gains valuable insight and information for the development and creation of helmets. In 2000, Suomy signed a partnership agreement with Ducati to develop various aspects of PR and communication co-marketing and Ducati Superbike riders are starting to use Suomy helmets. In 2001, Suomy reached its highest level winning 3rd place in the World GP 500 series with Max Biaggi. Suomy instantly became an identified "cool brand" among motorcycle enthusiasts. The Company continues to invest in technologies and product development using teamwork with the racers. Working closely with the racers allows Suomy to collect valuable information and suggestions that can then be transferred to the end product. This helps both the racers and the road users because the helmets worn on the track are the same as the models sold in stores. The goal is always the same: to ensure the quality of a technologically advanced and "made in Italy" product through the passion for racing and the ambition to win the next world championship.