About The Product
Tinted faceshield not included. This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass/KEVLAR®™Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- AirFit™ helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system - Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less, with locking system.
- The faceshield comes with a shield locking system for extra security
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- ECE 22.05 Certified.
- Sizes: XS to 2XL
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmet and protective gear design and manufacturing. ScorpionExo® Helmets are available for street and off-road riders and are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field. They put the same focus on high-tech engineering and style into their jackets, pants, and gloves for men and women street riders.