About The Product
Facelifts are a mixed blessing. Don't get us wrong -we're in favor of cougars looking their best - but we've seen some scary lizard faces lately. We decided to go a different route with the Headtrip. She was never given a fair shake the first time around; banished to hell by an overzealous corporate purchasing monster. Re-colored but not stretched thin, we brought her back for another go. Don't look at it like a facelift. Think of it more like an eyeliner tattoo with LSD instead of ink.
Features and Benefits
- DOT and Snell M2005 Approved
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Shell for Strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for Increased Cooling
- Rear Exhaust Ports Prevent Heat Buildup
- Removable Breath Deflector reduces Shield Fogging
- Chin Venting System Reduces Shield Fogging
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Quick-Change Fog-Free ProShield with Sideplates
- ProLock Secure Shield Locking System
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?