About The Product
The advanced polycarbonate shell of the CL-16 is lightweight and designed to fit well thanks to CAD technology. Add to that a pin-lock prepared, easy to swap faceshield, and you have a helmet that has features found on much more expensive lids.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell provides a lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optically superior Pinlock-prepared faceshield provides 95% UV protection and is ready for the ultimate fog-resistant insert
- Equipped with RapidFire Shield Replacement System, offering a quick, secure, toolless removal and installation
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System offers full front-to-back airflow that flushes heat and humidity up and out
- SpeedCool™ Interior is removable, moisture-wicking and odor-free with anti-bacterial fabric
- SNELL / DOT Approved
- Weight: 3.42 lbs. / 1550 g
About The Brand
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world. As a direct result of this mission, since 1992, HJC has succeeded in maintaining the status as the #1 helmet brand in North America. More importantly, motorcyclists worldwide make HJC their brand of choice. And with a wide selection of helmets in the mid to high price range, HJC has expanded consumers' choice in helmets.