About The Product
Tinted faceshield not included. This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
The all-new Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex with an amazing blend of mid-line price and performance. Starting with a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings it with Bell's vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile Click Release shield system for fast, easy shield swaps, not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating choices.
Contour Cut Cheekpads and a plush, removable, washable liner cradle the head in comfort while Bell's exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past. All said, it's one great helmet at a modest price.
Features and Benefits
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight Kevlar®/fiberglass Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
- Weight: 1575g
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Bell was born in a small Southern California garage in 1954 and quickly became the first name in helmets. Their helmet lines are all focused on fulfilling specific needs, designed to function with style as an afterthought. That does not mean that Bell makes ugly helmets - far from it. The silhouettes are a thing of beauty, and the list of artists that create their graphics reads like a who's who of the art world. Roland Sands, Jona Cerwinske, Chris Wood, Paul Frank, Taylor Reeve, and Jimbo Phillips just to name a few. The beauty is not just on the surface. Bell uses the best materials in their helmets including fiberglass, carbon fiber, and composite polycarbonate alloys for the outer shells. Bell is famous for their iconic open face design, but they make full face, modular, and off-road helmets as well. Whatever you ride Bell has a helmet built to inspire and protect.