About The Product
There's no doubt that price is a big concern for many people these days and the new Bell Arrow is proof that protection need not come with a big price tag. Featuring a lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell, adjustable flo-through ventilation and an anti-scratch coated flip down shield, the Arrow is straight up a good helmet at a great price.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Tool-less, no-hassle flip-down shield
- Anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Adjustable flow-through ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Adjustable chin vent to aid in cooling and shield defogging
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability and low wind noise
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Weight: 1550g
About The Brand
Bell was born in a small Southern California garage in 1954 and quickly became the first name in helmets. Their helmet lines are all focused on fulfilling specific needs, designed to function with style as an afterthought. That does not mean that Bell makes ugly helmets - far from it. The silhouettes are a thing of beauty, and the list of artists that create their graphics reads like a who's who of the art world. Roland Sands, Jona Cerwinske, Chris Wood, Paul Frank, Taylor Reeve, and Jimbo Phillips just to name a few. The beauty is not just on the surface. Bell uses the best materials in their helmets including fiberglass, carbon fiber, and composite polycarbonate alloys for the outer shells. Bell is famous for their iconic open face design, but they make full face, modular, and off-road helmets as well. Whatever you ride Bell has a helmet built to inspire and protect.