About The Product
The Vector is the newest Arai street helmet. Replacing the Astral-X, it takes off where the Astral left off and brings one more dimension to the Arai line: a helmet created specifically as a less-is-more design for the rider who doesn't want or need all the bells and whistles. But who still demands the Arai name - and everything it stands for - on the front. Form always follows function at Arai. An Arai helmet has to look good, but most importantly it has to work. Our people feel good knowing they're making something good for a rider. Flash for the sake of flash is rejected here.
Features and Benefits
- Flow-thru system of exceptional cooling via its four oversized (1 intake and 3 exhaust) ventilation vents
- The vent controls are larger and easier to operate with gloved hands, and each has three-position settings for more control of the airflow
- Single-piece hybrid liner
- Helmet shape is created to conform more closely to the human head shape, making it look better, and "flow" better in the wind
- New cheekpad design lets the pads be removed and cleaned more easily
- Cheek pads can also be replaced with one of our optional pads of different thicknesses for a more custom fit (another Arai innovation that's now a common feature among almost all other helmets)
- "Customized" cheekpads with a finer made-just-for-you fit
- Distinctive Hyper-Ridge reinforcement band along the bottom of the shell adds reinforcement and shell strength
- Exclusive brow vent faceshield brings fresh air in through the shield and directs it into the forehead area
About The Brand
Arai's name and reputation have been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven't devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else's. Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly set them apart. Whether you are a pro road racer or a casual commuter, Motocross superstar or weekend trail rider, Arai makes a helmet for you.