About The Product
The ARAI Corsair V Race Carbon Fiber Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet is reserved for those riders with no reservations about wanting the best, the absolute state of the art as only Arai can do it. Each helmet shell is made to order over the course of a full day out of 11 layers of aircraft grade carbon fiber, Arai's proprietary resin, and Zylon reinforcement ensuring that you receive a brand new helmet. Due to the special construction process, it can take up to two months from placing the order to receive finished product. Our Rider Reps will contact you after the order is placed to make sure that you get the correct fit, and will be able to provide production updates as information becomes available.
Features and Benefits
- Eleven carefully applied layers in each outer shell
- Shell is mixture of aircraft quality premium carbon fiber coupled with Arai's own resin plus Zylon reinforcement
- Features structural net composite (SNC) as one of the layers
- Takes one entire day to produce one shell
- Features Arai's own Peripherally Belted Construction
- EPS liner is a one piece liner with multiple densities
- Takes standard SAI face shield
- Side shield holders are clear to view the inner workings of the shield mechanism
- Improved diffuser ventilation
- Grey, removable Dri-Cool Interior
- Meets or exceeds DOT and Snell 2010 standards
About The Brand
Arai's name and reputation have been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven't devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else's. Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly set them apart. Whether you are a pro road racer or a casual commuter, Motocross superstar or weekend trail rider, Arai makes a helmet for you.