About The Product
The Kelvin waterproof leather glove is a high-quality winter glove for the all-season rider. The outer layer is a combination of cow leather, goatskin, and suede leather with a WR finish. The Schoeller® PCM® insulator, which is lightweight but highly insulating, keeps hands at a constant comfortable temperature. The high level of protection offered by this glove comes from such features as a leather-covered hard-shell knuckle, PU injected fingers and leather-grip patches.
Features and Benefits
- Cowhide, goatskin, Pampas cowhide, and suede leather with WR finish construction
- Schoeller®-PCMTM, DexFill® and tri-fleece liner
- PU injected finger knuckles, Pampas hard-shell knuckle, PU injected palm, wrist, little finger and thumb, and schoeller®-keprotec® at palm
- Waterproof and breathable hydratex® Z-liner
- Reflective material on the back of the hand
- REV'IT! products can only be shipped to customers in the United States
About The Brand
Rev'It has been redefining the motorcycle industry since 1995 with a line of motorcycle apparel with an attention to detail and love of design well above the existing standards. Rev'It uses a revolutionary three dimensional design concept known as Engineered Skin that allows them to relocate the stitching seams away from major impact areas making their leather race suits, jackets, and pants less vulnerable to failure in a crash. In addition to their full line of leather gear, Rev'It offers textile apparel for all seasons including mesh for the summer, waterproof and Gore Tex for the winter. Their base layers allow you to maximize the abilities of your gear making for a more comfortable ride. Rounding out their apparel, Rev'It makes motorcycle boots and gloves for riding conditions ranging from professional racing to your daily commute. Quickly becoming a household name, Rev'It knows what it feels like to live and breath motorcycles...Just like you.