About The Product
Sporting a sleek, minimalist design, the Corso Drystar® Glove combines all-weather capability and solid knuckle protection with superior levels of comfort from its flock PU construction, Thinsulate insulation and knitted inner cuff.
Features and Benefits
- Flock PU upper and palm construction
- Embedded, over-molded knuckle protector
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane
- Leather trimmed thumb and pull tab
- Reinforced landing zone on the palm
- Dual zone Thinsulate™ insulation: thicker on top of the hand, thinner on the palm for better feel
- Knitted inner cuff
- Adjustable snap closure and Lycra gusset on outer cuff
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?